The restaurant industry can be particularly competitive. That's why we want to make sure our clients optimize every advantage going in. We also want to make sure clients understand that owning a restaurant or franchise involves a lot of sweat equity. We know. We've represented many successes, and we've helped others through some failures.
We've helped entrepreneurs establish local franchises of national chains as well as popular local single-site restaurants.
Our services include
- Crafting franchise development agreements or territory agreements
- Buying and selling restaurants and franchises
- Negotiating leases and renewal options
- Resolving disputes
Representative clients (including franchisees)
- Bennigan's Grill and Tavern
- Golden Corral
- Kanki Japanese House of Steaks and Sushi
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Red Bowl Asian Bistro
- Time-Out Restaurant